Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Support inclusion and SEND, identify:
- Children with eyesight or hearing problems that may be affecting behaviour, learning
- Children’s welfare and health needs (including anonymised reporting)
- Support or further assessment
- With all administration, including letters to parents, SLT reporting and data – automated
- Compliant to GDPR and the additional levels of data security/privacy required by the NHS
SchoolScreener® for Schools is used by non clinical staff in over 5,000 Primary, Secondary and Private Schools to identify Vision, Hearing, Welfare/Health Needs. Reporting provides schools and parents with information and data to help identify support and inclusion needs/next steps. For schools with in house school nursing, Growth/BMI is also available. SchoolScreener® for Schools was developed by Thomson Screening, and City, University of London – Thomson Screening was founded by the University.