Case Study: 4 English Primary Schools As part of its Apex Project to ‘eliminate avoidable literacy failure’ the Fischer Family Foundation, assessed the software in four primary schools. They found: ‘Over 20% of children had a potential sight problem, not previously known about.’ This was despite most of them having been checked by school nurses […]
Support inclusion and SEND, identify:
- Children with eyesight or hearing problems that may be affecting behaviour, learning
- Children’s welfare and health needs (including anonymised reporting)
- Support or further assessment
- With all administration, including letters to parents, SLT reporting and data – automated
- Compliant to GDPR and the additional levels of data security/privacy required by the NHS
SchoolScreener® for Schools is used by non clinical staff in over 5,000 Primary, Secondary and Private Schools to identify Vision, Hearing, Welfare/Health Needs. Reporting provides schools and parents with information and data to help identify support and inclusion needs/next steps. For schools with in house school nursing, Growth/BMI is also available. SchoolScreener® for Schools was developed by Thomson Screening, and City, University of London – Thomson Screening was founded by the University.